The law of entropy is at work in my house.
- My children’s bedroom floors are covered in toys.
- My desk is littered with papers.
- My floors are scattered in dog hair.
- My sink is full of dishes.
- My 2-car garage is too full to house a car.
- My hampers are filled with dirty laundry.
- My yard is covered in weeds.
- And, all of the flat surfaces in my house are covered with crap!!
Don’t Feel bad…
- Don’t feel bad if your children’s rooms are covered in toys…it just means that they enjoy playing.
- Don’t feel bad if your desk is littered with papers…it just shows that you are reading, writing, and working.
- Don’t feel bad if your floors are scattered in dog hair…it just shows that you have cared for and loved a pet.
- Don’t feel bad if your sink is full of dishes…it just means that you’re feeding your family.
- Don’t feel bad if your garage is too full to house a car…it just means that you have other things that are more important to protect from the elements.
- Don’t feel bad if your hampers are filled with dirty laundry…it just means that you have other, more important things to do.
- Don’t feel bad if your yard is covered in weeds…it just means that you are not dousing your grass in chemicals.
- And lastly, don’t feel bad if all of the flat surfaces in your house are covered in crap…it just means that you are living life and prioritizing other, probably more important, things over cleaning!!
“Don’t feel bad about the mess and the chaos. It just means that entropy is at work; and the law of entropy is a difficult one to defy.”